Fancy A Kwicky? WIN A pair of the New K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Congratulations to Ursula Bingham, Maidstone.
Runners from all over Manchester and beyond will be taking part in the K-Swiss City of Manchester 10k on Sunday 3rd July to raise thousands of pounds for charity.
This year they will be helping to raise money for Cancer Research UK, The Lord Mayor of Manchester's Charity Appeal Trust, Francis House Children's Hospice, Cystic Fibrosis and Anthony Nolan, however runners are welcome to run in aid of any charity they choose.
The race, which takes place on Sunday 3rd July at 9.30am, starts and finishes at the Regional Athletics track, going around the outside of the City of Manchester stadium, the home of Manchester City FC and the local area.
This year Olympic Athlete and TV personality Iwan Thomas will be starting and taking part in the race wearing the number ONE bib.
The K-Swiss City of Manchester 10k is a race for all people of every standard and ALL are welcome.
Entry fee for the race is £18 or £16 for Club Runners (inc. chip timing)
For further information, or to register for K-Swiss City of Manchester 10k visit:
www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk or email graham@ sportstoursinternational.co.uk or call 0161 703 5806
ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF THE NEW K-SWISS KWICKY BLADE LIGHT
Question: Where is the 10K Race being held?
Closing Date 4th July 2011. The first correct answer drawn will be notified by email and will be required to send their address and shoe size for receiving the prize.
Introducing the K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light; an innovative, light-weight running shoe featuring revolutionary BLADE LIGHT technology - ideally suited to faster training and racing.
- ULTRA LIGHT (8.5oz.240.97g) max cushioned speed shoe with stability enhancement
- SUPERFOAM heel crash pad and footbed
- AÖSTA II heel outsole and
- DURAPLUSH forefoot outsole
- DYNAMIC TPU arch support and 3D medial posting for enhanced stability
- GUIDEGLUIDE dual-density construction featuring BLADE-LIGHT cushioning and side drainage
- SEAMFREE technology heat welded seamless upper for total comfort
- ION MASK hydro-phobic nano technology for state-of-the-art water resistance
Price & Stockist: RRP £80
For more information go to: www.kswiss.com
K-Swiss is the Official Footwear of Ironman UK events as well as the Official Run Course Sponsor.